Please note the following catalogue deadlines:
- Cattle entries close on Wednesday the week before sale at 12 noon
- Calves entries close at 2.00pm on Tuesday the day before the sale
- Sheep entries close at 5.00pm every Monday
- Ram entries close at 5.00pm on the Friday prior to the Wednesday sale date
- Pig entries close at 3.00pm on the Tuesday prior to the Thursday sale date
Please download & print the Cattle Movement Form from the link. Complete the form when bringing cattle into the market & present it with the cattle on the sale day. (Please use separate sheets for each section). Add your farm assurance sticker if applicable.
BCMS on-line links when you click their logo.
The deadline for rams is 5.00pm on the Friday prior to the Wednesday sale date. The entry form link is above in the list of entry forms.
NO PIGS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR SALE UNLESS THE OWNER IS REGISTERED AND THE MOVEMENT REGISTERED WITH BPEX.
If completing the movement on line please make certain you choose the option ‘send to market (onward slaughter) to enable the FCI form to be printed. We need a copy of this section including food chain information as most of our pigs head to abattoirs. Please print one copy of the licence and bring to the market with your pigs.
Please continue to enter your pigs with our office prior to the sale.
EAML (BPEX) link below.